What type of ID can I use when submitting verification?

  • Updated

You may use a US driver’s license, state-issued ID card, or US passport to verify your Eco account. You may also use a non-US government ID in conjunction with verification of a US address and US employment, if required.

Was this article helpful?



Article is closed for comments.